Absorption of alendronate sodium alendronate sodium bioavailability of a dose of 5 – 70 mg when administered on an empty stomach, not later than 2 hours before a standard breakfast, is 0.64% for women and 0.6% for men. When alendronate sodium fasting for 1-1.5 hours before a standard breakfast reduced bioavailability by approximately 40%. Patients with osteoporosis, alendronate sodium is effective when applied fasting not later than 30 minutes before the first ingestion of food or liquid. Sodium alendronate negligible bioavailability when administered concurrently with the meal or within two hours after a meal.
Simultaneous treatment with coffee or orange juice reduced bioavailability by approximately 60%. Upon receipt of prednisolone at a dose of 20 mg three times a day for 5 days is no clinically significant changes sodium bioavailability of alendronate. Kolekaltsiferol When applying trenbolone side effects after morning sleep fasting for 2 chasa before a standard breakfast, the value of middle area under the curve of plasma concentration l. The average maximum concentration l, the mean time to maximum plasma concentration.
Bioavailability of 3in the tablet is similar , in isolated administration. Distribution of Sodium Alendronate average volume distribution of alendronate sodium in an equilibrium state (except for the bone tissue) is at least 28 liters. When receiving therapeutic doses of plasma drug concentration is small (less than 5 ng / ml). Alendronate sodium Binding to plasma proteins is approximately 78%. Kolekaltsiferol After absorption in the intestine, enters the blood as part of chylomicrons. Trenbolone side effects3 is rapidly distributed mostly to the liver where it is metabolized the main form of vitamin accumulation. Smaller amounts of are distributed in muscular and adipose tissue, where accumulated in the native form for further gradual release into the bloodstream. Is circulated in the bloodstream associated with vitamin-D-binding protein.
Metabolism Sodium alendronate There is no evidence that sodium alendronate is metabolized in humans or animals. Kolekaltsiferol is rapidly metabolized by hydroxylation in the liver to 25- and gradually metabolized in the kidney , which is the active form of the vitamin. Before breeding vitamin is its further hydroxylation. A small amount of vitamin D 3 before breeding undergoes glucuronidation.
Elimination of Alendronate After a single intravenous administration of sodium alendronate, 14C-labeled carbon atoms, about 50% of the drug is excreted in the urine within 72 hours; labeled drug excretion in the feces was low or was not determined. After a single intravenous administration of alendronate sodium 10 mg its renal clearance of 71 ml / min. After 6 hours after intravenous conducting plasma concentration is reduced more than 95%. Terminal half-life exceeds 10 years, reflecting the release of the drug from the bone. Kolekaltsiferol When receiving the radioactive trenbolone side effects3 in healthy individuals average excretion of radioactive drug in the urine after 48 hours was 2.4% in the feces – 4.9% after 4 days . In both cases, the drug is excreted primarily in the form of its metabolites. The average half-life of vitamin D 3 after oral administration is approximately 24 hours.
- Treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women to prevent the development of fractures, including hip fractures and spinal compression fractures, as well as ensuring an adequate supply .
- Treatment of osteoporosis in men to prevent fractures, and to ensure an adequate supply .Contraindications
- oesophageal disease, delaying its emptying, such as stricture or achalasia;
- The inability of the patient to remain in a vertical position for 30 minutes;
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation;
- Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <35 mL / min);
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- Children’s age (18 years);
- Heavy hypoparathyroidism;
- Severe deficiency of vitamin D;
- Calcium malabsorption.Carefully
- In acute diseases of the upper gastrointestinal tract, such as dysphagia, oesophageal disease, gastritis, duodenitis or gastric ulcer (including medical history information on peptic ulcer, active gastrointestinal bleeding, surgery on the upper gastrointestinal tract during the year to trenbolone side effects reception).
- In diseases associated with overproduction of calcitriol (leukemia, lymphoma, sarcoidosis) and related hypercalcemia and / or hypercalciuria.Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Should not be administered to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding period due to lack of experience with these patients.